Kim - Coach Travis, wow! The kids had a ball. He connected with them and was positive and encouraging..and FUN!
Jason - I'm writing this email to let you know h ow great Coach Travis was with my U3 Team in South Riding...The children laughed and played the entire time and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I even had parents come up to me after the game/session telling me how great Coach Travis was.
Megan - My daughter is a first time soccer player this year on Coach Jason's team and is having a blast, so I have to say thank you for that.
Grace - After five years in San Diego, I have been thinking of Virginia a lot recently and wanted to let you know after going thru the soccer programs here with my oldest and my youngest, Loudoun Soccer's program for young ones is fantastic and without a doubt the best intro for kids.
Dennis - I think the micro / mini soccer director is awesome...........thanks for everything.
Hena - Good morning, my daughter played for the first season, and it has been a pleasure having Coach David Baum and Coach Michelle working with her and her team. Every Saturday we have seen them very involved with the team by being encouraging. They are both energetic and definitely keep the team's attention. Coach Baum particularly has been very proactive when it comes to reaching out via email and informative in regards, to pictures game schedules, etc. I hope to have both coaches in the future. Looking forward to next season.
Sushmith - My coach is very nice person. He always makes the kids be active all the time. He will make kids to do warm ups at the starting of the game and he always make other games like "Curious George" ( Ex: Other team members should not allow Curious George to touch the ball) . My son really enjoyed soccer with "Caz" coach.
Heather - It's been a pleasure coaching the team this year. I wanted to pass along my thanks to you and your team for all the work you do that makes a soccer season successful.
My daughter is playing for the first season with the 3yr old age group, and it has been a pleasure having Coach David and Coach Michele working with her and her team. Every Saturday we have seen them very involved with the team by being encouraging. They are both energetic and definitely keep the team's attention. Coach David particularly has been very proactive when it comes to reaching out via email and informative in regards, to pictures game schedules, etc. I hope to have both coaches in the future. Looking forward to next season.
He had a great time and did pretty well for his first time. The coaches were awesome! We are very impressed with the soccer program!
My girls are having a lot of fun. The parents too :-)
Michelle - "
Thank you so much for supporting the Loudoun Interfaith Relief food collection. It is a great local charity.
Our family will definitely bring some food to the field today."
"By the way, you do a WONDERFUL job with the Mini program!!!"
- "Thank you so much Sharon! My son has so much fun ! We all love soccer ! God bless!"
- We have a trainer named Ronnie at our sessions....This young man has an incredible way of reaching and inspiring these young children to find their inner soccer player. I have seen other great trainers and have sent notes in before but this man is special and deserved a little recognition. He truly had the entire group of children completely engaged during our drills. This is not easy at this age - so easily distracted - but not today - he captured each one of them. Also, not sure what he was saying to them before they started their games but, as parents, we were moved by the children's commitment to work hard and give their very best. It was an inspiring day for children, coaches and equally for the parents!
- "It was funny...my first day coaching...didn't start out the way I had planned. At all. But in the end it didn't matter. Sometimes the smallest of gestures makes all the difference." "My very first day of coaching...I got a hug!"
- "The highlight for me was that day about halfway through the season when all of the players willingly left their parents and ran on to the field to participate....it was fun!"
- "Thank you so much! It is very rare that you find people that go the extra mile."
- "Let me begin with YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. You guys are amazing. It is the little things in life that count."
- "Congratulations again on another fantastic season! I enjoyed coaching and look forward to next fall."
Kelly - "THANK YOU for a wonderful season!!! This was our first MSP - our son is 3 and LOVED 'playing' soccer. Our trainer, Travis, is AMAZING with the kids. He really knows how to motivate them at their level and get them super excited about soccer. Our son can be heard many times introducing himself, "Hello, I'm Bryson. I'm a soccer player." His younger brother watched anxiously from the sideline and can't wait to be old enough to play."
to an excited young man "How many goals did you score today?" "60 pounds" replied the lad.
Creative answers during the Ice Cream Cone Game question "What kind of ice cream is this?" "Warm," "Jupiter," "Farm."
Do you have a picture, a story or a quote to share? How about a Thank You or a Yippee? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post them on the Mini Soccer page.