Michelle - "
Thank you so much for supporting the Loudoun Interfaith Relief food collection. It is a great local charity.
Our family will definitely bring some food to the field today."
"By the way, you do a WONDERFUL job with the Mini program!!!"
- "Thank you so much Sharon! My son has so much fun ! We all love soccer ! God bless!"
- We have a trainer named Ronnie at our sessions....This young man has an incredible way of reaching and inspiring these young children to find their inner soccer player. I have seen other great trainers and have sent notes in before but this man is special and deserved a little recognition. He truly had the entire group of children completely engaged during our drills. This is not easy at this age - so easily distracted - but not today - he captured each one of them. Also, not sure what he was saying to them before they started their games but, as parents, we were moved by the children's commitment to work hard and give their very best. It was an inspiring day for children, coaches and equally for the parents!
- "It was funny...my first day coaching...didn't start out the way I had planned. At all. But in the end it didn't matter. Sometimes the smallest of gestures makes all the difference." "My very first day of coaching...I got a hug!"
- "The highlight for me was that day about halfway through the season when all of the players willingly left their parents and ran on to the field to participate....it was fun!"
- "Thank you so much! It is very rare that you find people that go the extra mile."
- "Let me begin with YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. You guys are amazing. It is the little things in life that count."
- "Congratulations again on another fantastic season! I enjoyed coaching and look forward to next fall."
Kelly - "THANK YOU for a wonderful season!!! This was our first MSP - our son is 3 and LOVED 'playing' soccer. Our trainer, Travis, is AMAZING with the kids. He really knows how to motivate them at their level and get them super excited about soccer. Our son can be heard many times introducing himself, "Hello, I'm Bryson. I'm a soccer player." His younger brother watched anxiously from the sideline and can't wait to be old enough to play."
to an excited young man "How many goals did you score today?" "60 pounds" replied the lad.
Creative answers during the Ice Cream Cone Game question "What kind of ice cream is this?" "Warm," "Jupiter," "Farm."
Do you have a picture, a story or a quote to share? How about a Thank You or a Yippee? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post them on the Mini Soccer page.