- All U3, U4, U5 and U6 players will need to purchase a newly designed jersey during the online registration process for the Fall season of 2013. After that, only new players will need to purchase them.
- All new U7-U12 players will need to purchase a uniform. Players do not need to purchase a new uniform every season. Store locations are listed under the "Uniform" section of the website.
SFL & SFL/CHALLENGE players (U11-U19):
- If the player does not own an SFL Uniform, with a number on it, they will need to purchase one.
- The uniform kit consists of 2 jerseys and 1 pair of shorts.
- Uniforms for the SFL can now be purchased at Loudoun Soccer Park at 19798 Sycolin Rd, Leesburg on the following days and times:
- Sat. April 6th 9-11am
- Mon. April 8th 5-7pm
- Wed. April 10th 5-7
Uniform cost is $45. This includes the numbering.
What you need to bring with you.
Cash or check (made out to Loudoun Soccer)
You need to know what number to put on the Jerseys. Get this from your coach.
PLAYER EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
-ALL players must wear shin guards for all practices and games.
-Metal cleats are forbidden.
-No jewelry is allowed. We recommend that players who are thinking of piercing their ears do so in the off season as this rule does apply to all earrings.
MINI SOCCER U3/U4/U5/U6
Jerseys will by red. Shorts/pants/socks may be of any length or color. Dress for the weather. During cold weather, warmer clothes may be worn under/over jersey. Players may wear outer clothing for the session. Cleats are optional - shin guards mandatory.
SFL (U13-U19 and U11/U12 Challenge players)
Recreation uniforms for the U-7 thru U-12 recreation players are available for purchase at local stores. This Uniform Kit includes 2 jerseys (one red and one white), a pair of shorts and a pair of socks.
SFL Uniforms for spring 2013 will be available for purchase at the Loudoun Soccer Park. They have not arrived as of 3/10/13. An email will be sent out when the uniforms are available for purchase.
Travel team uniform orders
are placed by one individual for each team. Please ask your team manager about purchasing them.
All Star uniforms
must be ordered by the All Star coaches 30-60 days prior to the tournaments, so please make sure to consult with your coach concerning these special items.
are given to all coaches attending the pre-season coaches meetings.