Loudoun Soccer is pleased to announce its partnership with Protime Sports, Inc to provide its Recreational players with uniforms beginning the Fall 2013 season (full release HERE
All players in the following programs will transition to a new uniform for the Fall 2013 season:
- U4 Micro
- U5-U6 Minis
- U7-U12 Rec
- U9-U10 Challenge
- U11-U12 Challenge
- U13-U14 Classic
- U16-U19 SFL
Note that players in the U8 Academy and Travel wear different uniforms.
Uniforms for these programs are purchased at the following times:
1. when registering online
- families are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to order their uniforms when they register their child; this increases the likelihood of receiving their uniform prior to your child's first game;
2. after registration, through your family's account
- you may log-in to your family's registration account to purchase a uniform at a different date but prior to the pre-order deadline. This feature is currently unavailable, but will come online during the summer.
3. on site at Loudoun Soccer Park during pre-determined hours
- a limited number of uniforms may be available for purchase at the end of August; families are DISCOURAGED from ordering their uniforms in this manner, as there is no guarantee that the items required will be available. Information on purchasing uniforms on-site will be announced later this summer.
Families DO NOT need to purchase a new uniform each season; they will need to purchase new uniforms when their children outgrow their current uniforms, or when they progress to a new program (U11 Rec to U11 Challenge, or U12 Rec to U13 Classic).
Information on uniform distribution will be posted in August.