Loudoun Soccer is pleased to announce its partnership with Protime Sports, Inc to provide its Recreational players with uniforms beginning the Fall 2013 season (full release HERE
All players in the following programs will transition to a new uniform beginning the Fall 2013 season:
- U4 Micro
- U5-U6 Minis
- U7-U12 Rec
- U9-U10 Challenge
- U11-U12 Challenge
- U13-U14 Classic
- U16-U19 SFL
Note that players in the U8 Academy and Travel wear different uniforms.
Uniforms for these programs are purchased at the following times:
1. when registering online
- families are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to order their uniforms when they register their child; this increases the likelihood of receiving their uniform prior to your child's first game;
2. after registration, through your family's account
- you may log-in to your family's registration account to purchase a uniform at a different date after you've completed the registration process. Note that this feature may not be immediately available.
Please follow the steps below.
log-in to your Family Account. Your Family Account can be accessed by clicking HERE
. You will need the following information:
1. your home phone number; and
2. your PIN that was provided to you in your Confirmation page after you registered.
If you do not have your PIN, you may request for it to be emailed to you at the Family Account page as long as you provide your home phone number.
once you've logged in, selected the player you wish to order the uniform for, and then choose the sizes of the uniform items.
after selecting the uniform sizes, you'll then be prompted to pay by credit card or e-check.
repeat for additional players in your account as needed.
Unfortunately, families must order and pay for each individual player's uniform separately. We apologize for the inconvenience.
3. On site at Loudoun Soccer Park during pre-determined hours
- a limited number of uniforms may be available for purchase at the end of March; families are DISCOURAGED from purchasing their uniforms in this manner, as there is no guarantee that the items required will be available. Information on purchasing uniforms on-site will be announced later this winter.