Spring 2014 Recreation Program Financial Assistance Information
Financial Assistance applications for Spring 2014
Loudoun Soccer is committed to ensuring that all children have the opportunity to be active and receive the benefits of participation in our program regardless of race, economic status and/or physical limitations. Loudoun Soccer’s Financial Assistance Program is available to players seeking to participate in our recreational programs who are in need of financial assistance.
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE SPRING 2014 SEASON IS HAS PASSED.
Contact Kathy Thomas at email@example.com with any questions.
Application Process (All Requests are Confidential):
Step 1: Register and pay online for the recreation program of your choice on or before 5:00 P.M. on Friday, February 14, 2014; DO NOT REGISTER USING THE REGULAR REGISTRATION PROCESS. Families who intend to pay with cash MUST register in-person at the Loudoun Soccer office by 5:00 PM Friday on February 14, 2014;
DO NOT register online if you are paying with cash.
When registering online, applicants should print of a copy of their registration receipt at the end of the online registration process. Please include a copy of the registration receipt with the required documentation. Applicants without internet access can visit our office at the Loudoun Soccer Park to register.
Step 2: Submit all required financial assistance paperwork to the Loudoun Soccer office on or before 5:00 PM on Friday, February 14, 2014.
Mail to: Loudoun Soccer OR Deliver to: Loudoun Soccer
Recreation Program Financial Assistance Recreation Program FA
P. O. Box 1358 19798 Sycolin Road
Leesburg, VA 20177 Leesburg, VA 20175
Note: Mail-in applications must be postmarked by February 14, 2014
· All applicants must complete Step 1 (online registration). Submitting a Financial Assistance application does not mean that you’re registered for a program. Failure to complete Step 1 and Step 2 may result in not being placed on a team and therefore not being able to participate in the recreational program.
· Applicants are not guaranteed a place in a program and may be denied.
· Applicants should be aware that the deadline for financial assistance consideration is final. Applications received after February 14, 2014 will NOT be accepted.
· Applicants must pay the Loudoun County sports fee of $12.50 per player and the $65 program fee per player (total of $77.50, reduced from $137.50-$147.50).
· Uniform kits are not included in the program registration fee and may be purchased online.
· Additional training programs are not covered by our Financial Assistance Program.
Review & Award Process:
· The Financial Assistance Committee will review completed applications in the order which they are received.
· All applicants should be aware that Loudoun Soccer does not guarantee Financial Assistance.
· Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
· The Financial Assistance Committee may ask applicants for further information.
· Awards are only applicable to registration fees and not uniform costs.
· If applicants are declined, the $65 program fee will be credited toward the final registration fee.
· If you’re denied an award and don’t wish to participate in the program the $65 program fee will be refunded.
· All applicants will be notified of the Financial Assistance Committee’s decision via email or phone starting March 4, 2014
Step 1: Click Here to Register Your Child Online for the Recreation Program (deadline has passed)
Step 2: Click Here for the Recreation Financial Assistance Information Form.
Please read through the form carefully and follow all the steps. All steps must be completed and forms submitted, before financial assistance for the player will be reviewed. All applicants will be notified of the Financial Assistance Committee’s decision via email or phone as early as possible.