In-person check-in is available Friday, March 1 from 5pm - 8pm at the Holiday Inn Leesburg, 1500 East Market Street, Leesburg VA 20176. Phone 703.771.9200.
Documents needed for in-person check-in include:
- Loudoun Soccer College Showcase Team Information Sheet (completed)
- State Approved Roster with 3 copies for tournament officials. If you have guest players, please hand-write their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number, and birth date on the roster copies. If you have a guest player from a different state you need an Interstate Permission Form for that guest.
- 2012-2013 State registration cards (all rostered and guest players)
- All USYS teams need Notification to Travel forms from their state association. This is only required for teams from outside of Region I. If your state association uses e-travel forms, print them out and bring them to the field on game day.
- Medical release forms (all players)
Any team failing to complete in-person check-in will be fined $100 and will not be permitted to play their first game until the fine is paid.
Each team's roster will be listed with contact information in the College Coaches book. The information for each team will be obtained from GotSoccer, please be sure that your team roster is correct on GotSoccer by Feb. 10th. You may bring your team brochures for distribution at the fields as well as leave some at the information table in the College Coaches tent.
Thirty (30) minutes prior to each team's scheduled game time, the team must check in with the field marshals at the site of the game.
At each game, the team must have originals of each of the above mentioned documents available for review and must also have medical release forms for each regular and guest player. Any type of medical release form is acceptable and does not need to be notarized.