Event: Loudoun Soccer College Placement Presentation
Date: Wednesday December 5th
Location: Stone Bridge HS Auditorium
Time: 7-8:30 PM
Lead Presenter: Randy May - Loudoun Soccer, College Placement Program Director
Loudoun Soccer is pleased to announce the annual Loudoun Soccer College Placement presentation that will take place on Wednesday, December 5 beginning at 7 PM in the Stone Bridge HS Auditorium. Randy May, College Placement Program Director, who brings over 30 years of Head Coaching experience in both the high school and college game will be leading the presentation. Academic and athletic information relative to those seeking to attend a junior college or four-year college/university will be reviewed. In addition, for those considering playing at the college level, NCAA rules and expectations for the student-athlete and families will be covered.
In addition to the presenter, an outstanding panel has been assembled and each are scheduled to attend and address your questions. The panel members includes:
- Mark Ryan - Director of Travel for Loudoun Soccer
- John O'Hara - George Mason University Men's Assistant coach and Loudoun Soccer Director of Goalkeeping
- Eddie Pope - Former US National Team, DC United player, and current Loudoun Soccer Staff coach
- Dirk Vandeveer - George Mason University Women's Soccer assistant coach and Loudoun Soccer Goalkeeper Academy Coach
- Tim Lucas - Director of Guidance from Stone Bridge HS who is considered one of Loudoun County's top High School Guidance Directors
The panel, with their varied backgrounds and expertise will provide invaluable insights and information for those attending.
Printed material regarding NCAA eligibility information, personal resume sample, and the four-year HS college plan will be provided to those that attend.
The presentation is open to everyone in the Loudoun Soccer community. Most especially, families who have Middle School and High School aged players, who are considering or exploring the idea of playing at the college level would benefit from the presentation.
We hope to see many of our families attend on Wednesday, December 5 at 7 PM at Stone Bridge HS.